Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistants generally supports multiple account teams in the agency. He/She primarily provides support for SVPs and VPs and is responsible for a variety of duties including planning meetings, making domestic & international travel arrangements, and managing expense reports.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Primarily support Senior Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents (i.e. Managing Directors, Directors of Client Services).
- Manage calendars for SVP and VPs. Keep track of where team members are, when they are out of office and how to contact them if needed.
- Make international and domestic travel arrangements for team and provide new team members with travel profile.
- Complete and submit expense reports for primarily SVP and VPs in a timely manner. Keep record of expenses submitted and track reimbursement status.
- Keep track of all team attendance and submitting to reception on a daily basis.
- Cover reception area while receptionist is on break/lunch in rotation with other administrative/executive assistants.
- Maintain team organizational charts and accurate client/account contact list.
- Book conference room and resources for team members.
- Welcome new team members and gather pertinent information from them (i.e. contact number, home address, corporate credit card information, etc).
- Coordinate shipping, messenger services and package follow up for team (i.e. account work, client gifts, etc).
- Make lunch/dinner reservations for team and client (if applicable).
- Order food for internal meetings as needed.
- Develop relationships with client administrative assistants.
- Handle general office duties including answering phones, faxing, filing, copying, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects/deadlines.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Foster a positive team atmosphere demonstrating respect for peers, supervisors and clients.
- Develop understanding of the industry in order to take a more active role.
- Know clients and their products. Be knowledgeable of which accounts team members are working on.
- Stay aware of current team projects and proactively assist staff members.
- Assist other members of department/team as needed when workload allows.
An AA degree or BA degree is preferred.
5-7 years general office experience. Experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus.
Strong knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Quick-thinking individual with enthusiasm and motivation who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To apply click here: https://careers-hsideas.icims.com/jobs/1840/sr.-administrative-assistant/login
Just blogging for the masses, ya dig?